In the last 3 weeks I have learnt some rather important lessons in life which I would like to share with you.
1. Running to catch the morning 9:06 in new, six inch heels is a bad idea. One may not fall and break their neck, but there is a very high chance that one's toes may become deformed.
2. Only cast members of SATC can run and catch things (like men) in new, six inch heels.
3, It is hard to sleep standing on a train. And the nice warm man you are leaning against may not be your husband/opposite sex life partner/ same sex life partner
4. Pastries may be delicious but they leave crumbs on your coat and face hence nullifying any sex appeal aforementioned heels add to your personality.
5. Just because the sun is shining doesn't mean it's warm. And fashion magazines that are telling you to wear chiffon DVF wrap dresses are delusional.
6. The term 'maid' is politically incorrect. You will be looked upon as an aristocratic, fox hunting, Camilla Parker Bowles look a like if you use the word. It's 'House help' thank you very much.
7. Our neighbour is an asylum seeker with a criminal record.
8. It costs the equivalent of a meal at Indigo to get a mani/pedi that is likely give you gangrene.
9. People are willing to cheat on their partners on tv for 10,000 pounds.
10. My husband is not keen on participating in the above show. (drat)