Sunday, February 24, 2008

sunday afternoons are for tags

Or at least that's what I tell myself before doing this tag, surnotes has handed over. Also, I have twenty minutes to go before bugging Amma for some more coffee.


A -Available?
For?

B-Best friend:
Don’t have just one

C-Cake or Pie?
I’m greedy, so both

D-Drink of choice:
Leo Coffee

E-Essential thing used everyday:
Soap

F-Favourite colour:
Maroon

G-Gummi bears or worms:
Gummi bears. The yellow ones

H-Hometown:
Madras

I-Indulgence:
Blank note books

J-January or February:
February. One month closer to summer

K-Kids and names:
Undecided

L-Life:
??

M-Marriage date:
June 7th

N-Number of siblings:
1

O-Oranges or apples:
Oranges

P-Phobias:
Heights

Q-Quote:
Unquote?

R-Reason to smile:
Creature Comforts

S-Season:
Autumn. Crisp, fresh and filled with some of my favourite colours.

T-Tag three people:
Whoever wants to take this up?

U-Unknown fact about me:
I used to have a blanket addiction as a child

V-Vegetable you do not like:
I am very

W-Worst habit:
Hair fiddler

X-x-rays you have had:
Chest?

Y-Your favorite food:
Vengaya aracha vitta sambhar, urulaikizhangu curry, avakkai sadam suttai appalam

Z-Zodiac:
Libra

6 comments:

The Kid said...

delurking after a long time:

Vengaya aracha vitta sambhar, urulaikizhangu curry, avakkai sadam suttai appalam

Ambrosia this is!

Anonymous said...

"Vengaya aracha vitta sambhar, urulaikizhangu curry, avakkai sadam suttai appalam"

oh blimey,did you have to write it in such precise detail! i was about to go grab a tortilla when i read your post. Lol,im going to feel miserable now !

Anonymous said...

awwww...vengaya aracha vitta sambhar, urulaikizhangu curry.....

*sigh*

wanna make me go to madras soooon!!!

Ananya S P said...

Hi,
Is this Menaka? :) If yes, hi gal...I thought I saw you yesterday in Chennai...Are you in the city now?

-Anusha

SUR NOTES said...

fresh new notebooks- yes, they are delicious.

and the vengaya aracha vitta sambhar........ps give this foodie north indian the translation so i can go find the recipe and make it!

and thanks for taking up the tag - i found it silly at first but began to enjoy it when i was doing it, and now reading others.

Anonymous said...

Your favorite food is almost my favorite food, minus the avakkai and with an addition of thayir sadam. :)