Monday, October 08, 2007

It's hard to make me smile at the moment

And it's even harder for an advertisement to make me smile. And since the latest Sony Bravia commercial has accomplished such a feat, I think it only fair I mention it (it's also a good excuse to blog, seeing I have nothing else to blog about). I've enjoyed the previous two winning Sony Bravia commercials, though I preferred the second to the first... some ad pundits waxed lyrical about the coloured balls one, going as far to say as they remember exactly what they were doing when they first saw the spot... really? to me the only thing worth remembering is when I last ate. But that's just me. The second spot I loved, because it reminded me of those 80s film songs where those colour bombs would go off as junior artists danced in the background while the hero and heroine did many costume changes(often to match the colours of the colour bombs)

But this commercial is sweet, goofy and like I said it makes me smile.

5 comments:

??! said...

winter blues?

The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

yes, and the sniffles

??! said...

awwie. try some hot chocolate with chocolate sprinkles and whipped cream?

ggop said...

Thought you may be interested in the allegations!

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/10/10/sony-bravia-ad-rips.html

Anonymous said...

sweet ad....wouldnt have seen it if not for your blog....hehehehe...