Friday, March 10, 2006

Seven sans Brad and Morgan

OK. I’ve been tagged. This is the last tag I am going to do. Please note that from today this blog is a tag free zone. Those that continue to tag me will be hunted down and forced to watch the movies on my ‘7 good movies’ list on loop for a year. Thank you.

Seven things to do before I die

· Walk the Inca trail
· Use my breasts to promote world peace
· Actually mean it when I say My other shoes are Manolos
· Win the lottery
· Write the book of the century
· Write, direct and produce a movie about my life (I‘m thinking Jennifer
Aniston plays me)
· Find out who started this whole tag thing and kill them

Seven things I can't do:

· Eat meat
· Not wave my hands about manically when I speak
· Keep quiet for more than 5 minutes
· Find another 4 things I can’t do. I'm a pretty open to new things that way.

Seven things that attract me to Europe (Who the hell came up with these questions)

· Cheese
· Old buildings
· Art I don’t understand but can pretend to (“wonderful use of space and light!”)
· European men I can admire from afar (get too close and you realise it’s true – they do have problems with bathing every day)
· Cheese
· Cheese
· Did I say cheese?

Seven excellent books:

Please refer here

Seven good movies:

· Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
· Dude where’s my car?
· American Pie
· American Pie II
· American Wedding
· Koodi Vazhnthaal Kodi Nanmai (Live together for much goodness)
· Untitled movie about my life starring Jennifer Aniston

15 comments:

Premalatha said...

I was going to LOL for Use my breasts to promote world peace as the blogger was slow opening the comments, I finished reading and I thought I have to copy all your sentenses and LOL.

Good one for the tired Friday evening.

B o o said...

Your fav movies list was hilarious. You were kidding, right? If not, Wow! Those are my fav too! :)

Progga said...

gracias, senora! I like the idea of the movie about your life. And I promise not to tag you again, ever!

Anonymous said...

I like the new look :) funky !

Falstaff said...

Shoe-fiend: I think you should start a tag that says you shall never do any more tags. That way, the next time someone tags you, you can say: Sorry, but I can't be tagged. You see, I've been tagged.

Arthur Quiller Couch said...

Kind of funny. I'd say you should be writing copy.

Nice look to the page, too. Where can I go to get that in three easy steps? (Two easy steps would be better. Or one)

shub said...

nice new look! :)
and nice to see a lil 'hatke' tag :D

The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

Premalatha - :D Glad to be of service!

Boo - No no! Those are very. I was serious. Honest

Progga - :D You're welcome! You'll be invited to the Premier of my film. But only if you don't tag me again!

The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

ash - Your new look had a lot to do with the change in my template! Thanks

Falstaff - I bow down to your wiseness. Excellent idea. I tag you first :)

arthur - kinda? write copy? :P:P:P
oh and for new template please to go to www.isnaini.com.

Mumbaigirl - I'll answer any question as long as it's not in the form of a tag :)

shub - thanks :D

Unknown said...

Oh Shoefie please do elaborate on the promoting world peace part, pretty please :)

Alpha said...

shufy, I was hoping u'd use me to act as you. That was on my list of things to do before I die...hopefully in the movie there are ample scenes of promoting world peace ad eating cheese. Just don't name it American Pie III considering your likings.

Alpha said...

btw, cool template! I approve.

Anonymous said...

yai.....dude where's my car is my fv 2..hehehehe...

Sujatha Bagal said...

Hi SF, need to send you an e-mail. Could you send me your address? Thanks.

The ramblings of a shoe fiend said...

Wicked Angel - That's for another post :) It'll be good I promise

Alpha - why didn't you tell me! jen is out! you're in! you get to eat cheese, promote world peace and wear all 50 odd pairs of my shoes. Title is a secret. And am glad you like the new look.

c not o - :D