At the behest of Witchy, an update on what's happening in the house.
1. Blonde haired (apparent) rock singer Donny (or is it Danny) Tourette has jumped over the wall and escaped the house because he didn't want to serve Jade Goody and her family.
2. Ken Russell, ageing film director and super loud snorer has also left, post fighting with Jade and her wonderfully weird Ma Jackie over cheese and biscuits or some other matter of great importance.
3. Jackie Goody and Shilpa have had words! I was worried that Shilpa would induce herself and millions of television viewers in to a coma with her boringness. But Ms Shetty showed all signs of being alive by asking Jackie to call her by her name and not Princess. Since then, Jackie has been calling Shilpa the following: Shoopa, Shipa, Shulpa, Nss and OI (my favourite!)
4. Jade Goody is horrified her Mother is shooting her mouth off all the time and cried to Big Brother about it. Perhaps she should watch Big Brother Season 2 again.
5. Jade asked Germaine Jackson: a) If the reason Michael kept changing his appearance was because of psychological or mental problems. b) If Michael was bankcrupt and c) if Germaine was proper full black or half.
6. Shilpa has claimed that she never speaks from her head. Only from her heart. Which is good. Poor dear might try the former and realise she hasn't got much up there. She also claims to have never fought with anyone in her life and that it's awful she's come all the way to the UK and done it on national telly. Tsk stk. So hard this fame stuff. She also told other housemates that Kannadiga was a religion like Islam or Christianity and that Hinduism was made up of lots of religions like Kannadiga. And people say television can't be used to educate.
That's about all I can manage for today. Over and out.