I have been tagged! And seeing that the New Year is but three days old, why be a curmudgeon and refuse?
So here are five things you didn't know about me:
1. When jaywalking I'm always on the left or right of someone else. That way, should a car/truck/malfunctioning wheelchair come flying out of no where someone else will get run over first and I'll have enough time to escape. (Patent pending)
2. I have to read before going to sleep. Even if I get home at 4:00 am (something that happens less and less as I advance in age) I have to read for at least 10 minutes before I shut my eyes.
3. My first crush was a Canadian boy called D.J. I was six. And very chubby.
4. One our first date, my (now)husband and I went to an Italian restaurant. He had some soup and I ate an entire 12 inch pizza. How he still wanted to get married after that is beyond me.
5. When in doubt, I call my Mother.
So there you have it. Useless information about myself. I tag no one at the risk of incurring the wrath of the tag God. Plus, witchy tagged pretty much everyone I know.